Are you looking for that quick, easy recipe that is healthy and doesn’t taste like it? I have it for you!! And even better: it’s just 5 ingredients and my kids BEG for it!!
I wish I would have found this sooner in life!!
Almond Crusted Chicken
prep time:15 mins
cook time: 30 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup+2 tbsp raw almonds
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Crack egg into a large dish, whisk it and set aside.
- Grind almonds up in a blender or food processor so that they are smaller but not completely ground.
- Add thyme and rosemary to mixture and then pour mixture onto a plate.
- Dip chicken (chicken should be thawed) one by one in the egg and then into the almond mixture. The egg should allow the almonds to stick to the chicken.
- Then, place chicken into a nonstick baking dish (or use nonstick spray) and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.