Listen…it’s not a secret that reaching your goals takes hard work and effort, and I’d love to tell you that I wake up everyday recharged and ready to crush it, but I don’t sister. However, I do know that one of the key pieces to that puzzle is staying motivated!!
I wanted to lay out a few things that I do EVERY day that keep me on track and keep me motivated. Apply these in your life and I know you will feel more focused, energized, and accomplished!
- I go to bed early and get adequate rest. When we don’t rest, we don’t have the energy to put forth the effort. We lose motivation and drive. Goals take hard work and you need to be well rested to achieve them!
- I wake up every morning and write my goals out. You begin to program your brain to think and act in alignment with where you are trying to go. We forget quick. If we aren’t writing it out everyday, we lose sight and we lose engagement. Don’t stop reminding yourself.
- I work out early in the day. Atleast 6 days a week! Working out earlier gives me way more energy throughout the day and keeps me motivated and focused! It also puts me in a good mood and a good mood = more willingness to stay focused on your path!
- I’m obsessed with reaching my goals. I don’t stop thinking about them because I want them THAT bad. I’m always asking myself: does this action get me closer to my goal or farther away? If it gets me further away, I won’t do it. This really applies to diet for me! I am completely unwilling to eat/drink things that don’t get me closer to my goal! Because bikini body baby!!!!!!
- I break my goals into mini goals. When you are able to achieve small things, you feel accomplished and that sense of accomplishment keeps you going, keeps you motivated to keep going. You feel successful and you want to keep reaching for more.
These are things I do EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Consistency is SO important!! I hope these help you and get you one step closer to feeling focused and accomplished!!
Yours in health, Lauren
Easily shop this adorable tank here! https://www.liketoknow.it/laurenderveloy