I love an outfit that can be worn many ways, many times! Here’s an adorable two piece set that I’ve styled 6 ways for you! Each time you wear it, you’ll feel like you’re wearing a totally different outfit!
- Option 1 is ofcourse the orginal set. Really cute and comfy. Pattern is a fun sage green and daisy print. It’s also available in a pretty yellow color too! Shop it here!
2. Option 2 is for all my kimono trend lovers! I love me a good kimono…..it’s something that can be so versatile! Wear it over a set like this, with a bodycon dress, some denim shorts, or as a swimsuit coverup! Shop it here!
3. Option 3…just add a graphic tee! So cute and easy…I love this color but I’ve also linked more than one option because you can’t have just one graphic tee…..they are the easiest closet staple that looks so adorable paired with a skirt like this! Shop this look here!
4. Option 4…pair it with a crop top! This one is actually part of another two piece set but I loved the pretty pink color! Shop it here!
5. Option 5…another crop top that I couldn’t pass up sharing with ya’ll. This one has the cutest exaggerated ruffle sleeve and also comes in black! Shop it here!
6. Option 6…pair the top with a maxi skirt! This one gives me all the mermaid vibes and makes me feel so feminine! Shop it here!