Finding our new normal has undoubtedly been an adjustment, but it doesn’t mean we can’t stay positive and find joy in the little things (ad).
Here’s five easy tips that’s we’ve done as a family to raise our health esteem during quarantine:
1. Create a schedule and get into a routine
2. Sleep 8 hours per night and stay hydrated
3. Plan activities that you enjoy doing
4. Commit to make exercise a priority
5. Eat meat, veggies, nut & seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no sugar
Committing yourself to being healthy is the best way to control this new normal!
Head over to @myhealthesteem to find more ways on how you can continue raising YOUR #healthesteem!