Whether you are a busy mom on the go or just someone dying to finally find that perfect pair of athletic pants, I have the answer for you!!!
If you know me, I LIVE in athletic wear; so fabric, color, and ofcourse cuteness is so important to me. I am an absolute believer that when you feel good in what you are wearing, your workout is better, your day is better, heck your attitude is better!!
I have tried all the brands, but I always come back to my lulu. Why? Because it’s simply amazing. You get what you pay for and more. Amazing quality. Amazing styles. Washes like new every time. Once you go lulu you don’t go back!
If you are local, come see me at Lululemon Ruston! If not, click these links and happy shopping!!
Here are my top 5 picks for athletic apparel that are sure to make your heart happy:
1) Free to be serene bra…oh my god amazing. I first saw this bra and wasn’t sure how I would feel about it, but ya’ll….I LOVE IT. I have 2 in just the color black because I can’t go a day without wearing this style. Have you ever worn that bra that puts you in a bad mood because it cuts into your armpits? Not this one!! Please treat yourself!
2) Speed shorts….I live in these! If you are a taller girl or overall like a longer length, make sure you get the 4″ length. If not, go with the regular length which is 2.5″ inseam. These are excellent if you are a runner or squat frequently. They breathe easy and don’t get in the way of any movement!
3) Align pants- if you are wanting the most comfortable pants or crops ever made, these are it!! They are like butter!! So comfortable and perfect for any workout routine: crossfit, yoga, etc. They come in 2 lengths: crops or pants. Linking both!
4) Knot a problem tank- Lately I have really been into any tank that ties. I feel like it adds such a cute and trendy touch and allows me to tie my tank as long or short as I want. This top is to die for and I can’t wait to wear it in the winter with my align pants!
5) All tied up tank- Another one of my favorite tie tanks, but this one ties in the back so you can wear it loose if you want or “all tied up!” Personally I like it tied all the time and I size up in this so I can make the tie a little bigger in the back!